Part A: Short-Answer Questions (50 marks total)
Your reply to each question should be a few paragraphs extended. Each question is worth a total of five signifies. 1 . What sorts of e-payment devices should B2C merchants support?
many consumers are still very afraid to get online because of the security problems that's why it is quite good to acquire more than one payment method, payment methods include E-cheques, charge cards, Gift cards, as well as the best 1 from my personal point of view because it's very praised for safe buying online is PayPal.
2 . Identify the major concerns in fraudulent orders perpetrated against on-line merchants. What measures and solutions must be implemented to combat these issues? the major issues in deceitful orders against online merchants are if they should recognize transactions or not because there is always possibilities of rejecting valid orders and this results in loss, some steps that support against these issues are address verification systems, manual review, fraud screens and computerized decision designs, cards confirmation number, and negative data.
3. What are digital certificates? What role perform they play in making sure secure sales and marketing communications? digital certificates are the digital equivalent of private signatures that cannot be falsified. it validates the sender and time stamp of your transaction so it cannot be afterwards claimed the transaction was unauthorized or perhaps invalid.
5. What is PKI? Why is it crucial in e-commerce?
the public essential infrastructure (PKI) is a structure for securing e-payments using public important encryption and various specialized components. it is important to e-commerce because it is a verification crucial between the consumer and the supplier.
5. Precisely what is intellectual property? Why is the copyright of materials on the Internet an essential issue? perceptive property is known as a creation with the mind, just like inventions, literary and creative works, and symbols, names, images, and styles, used in trade. copyright of materials online is a very important concern because it's very hard to manage, and consumer end up burning movies or perhaps music instead of buying them.
6. What factors and developments will help web commerce succeed in the near future? e-commerce is going to succeed in the near future because it makes shopping so much easier by being offered anytime and anywhere, it is also cheaper than retail stores since they cut the cost of running a traditional shop so they make the products more affordable. younger decades are always busy and also lazy to visit malls and shopping centers that's why they tend to shop online simply because they can do it thru everything even thru their particular mobile devices. in time safety issues of shopping online are reducing and people are feeling safer to shop online, so in the foreseeable future people will have no worries in purchasing on the net which will make web commerce even more effective.
7. Exactly why is jurisdiction regarded as a major legal issue and challenge in e-commerce? Support your answer with cases. jurisdiction is actually a major legal issue since it is so hard to ascertain where ever the actual crime took place, even if you get the place the crime happened in just how would you publish the law for these people? would you fallow the law with the country the client is in and also the vendor? also after you put out the law, how can you be able to enforce it? example of this is a customer purchasing a item that's bought from china, then when the customer receives the item that they notice that it absolutely was not what they said and its false advertised, how will what the law states punish these people? with the Canadian law or china's law? and how can you enforce it?
8. Identify difficulties technical problems companies encounter when choosing to pursue a great m-commerce technique the major challenge is that mobile devices are always changing and its hard to keep up with the technology, software's, and hardware's. another challenge is the limited reception, and reliability issues. additionally, they limit buyer attraction...