Discussion Question 1 Essay

Fee'a Maske

Conversation Question # 1

HCS/320

2/18/14

So how does15404 technology impact health care interaction in offering vital healthcare information to the public during a management crisis and during a management achievement? I found a cool article about what is been refer to while mHealth Catastrophe Management Technology or it includes also get started referred to as M. C. 3rd there�s r (My Turmoil Record. ) This form of technology was introduce with the Asian wi-fi healthcare peak in Singapore by Gerald Theis this is actually the CEO at the rear of this health care innovative system this new kind of healthcare technology is a digital record and health information exchange medical system data system that will function as a real time personal crisis overall health record and communication program for all. The device is set up to allow all clients and providers to manage their own personal health crisis record either by way of a Smartphone, internet or kept on a portable USB flash drive. The key reason why I think this form of connection and turmoil management technology is, therefore cool happens because depending on the access whether it be by way of web or perhaps through the MCR's universal smartphone app, any individual can either printing a hard replicate of their health background or simply by uploading immediately onto all their Smartphone an individual ID Turmoil Card that could contain the consumers vital info however , what really knowledge my interest about this conversation technique is the information is definitely embedded within a QR code. When just scanned by a QR code scanner the code can then be translated in to readable text message for the protection and security of your personal medical history. Which in turn having these kinds of QR code readers in our ambulances, hospitals, and doctor offices will give these people the most current and updated health background on you industry of a problems. Plus intended for security factors which I was concern with with the use of the QR scanners this kind of takes the headache from losing their particular Smartphone and after that someone having instant access to such very sensitive and essential...

Popular

Two Distinctive Societies: Chesapeake and Fresh England Essay
Two Distinctive Societies: Chesapeake and Fresh England Essay

п»їAlthough people coming from England completed in the Chesapeake and Fresh England location, the parts evolved into two unique societies because of their differences in faith, politics, and particularly, economies…...

Mahatma Gandhi Essay
Mahatma Gandhi Essay

Mahatma Gandhi Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi generally known as Mahatma Gandhi or Bapu (Father of Nation), was the preeminent leader of Indian nationalism in British-ruled India. Employing non-violent civil disobedience, Gandhi led India to self-reliance and motivated movements to get non-violence, detrimental…...

HIST 1302 FINAL EXAMINATION REVIEW Essay
HIST 1302 FINAL EXAMINATION REVIEW Essay

Final Test Assessment 2013 Show up 1 . All of the following elements promoted the growth of suburbs a. Low priced government loans. b. Extended road and highway…...

Siemens Swot Essay
Siemens Swot Essay

Swot анализ Сильные стороны- 1 ) Продуктовый портфель- огромное количество и разнообразие продуктов, предлагаемых Siemens позволяет компании значительно сократить любые риски, связанные со снижением доходности по любому…...